RE: DML:Re: aaaarrghh!! Dak STILL not fixed! (long)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:40:34 EST

Steve,

I can't remember who it was or when it was (sorry) but (I think) a couple
months ago someone was having problems that were hard to diagnose and he was
able to get some kind of device from the dealer that recorded everything
that when on. Once this info was captured (I believe) it was easy to
diagnose. You should see if your dealer has such a device.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile