RE: Bernd ...ravin update please ..

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 10:44:11 EST

So far, no complaints with the exception of the price ($140). From what I
gathered, Ravin Mufflers are solely distributed under Midas.

It's a little bit more mellow than the Flowmaster 40-Series but definitely
louder than the Dynomax Super Turbo. There's no "popping" noise under
deceleration (unlike the Dynomax or Flowmaster) which I like. Performance
wise, I had all new 2.25" pipes installed from the cat-back (too many welds
and re-welds from testing) but otherwise, it's a good muffler. If you can
afford the cost of the muffler, go for it.

- Bernd