exhaust improvements for an R/T?

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 16:49:31 EST

I see lots of posts about exhaust improvements on daks but what I need to
know is how many have found an improved performance exhaust for the R/T
models? Since the R/T comes with an already improved exhaust over the other
models, how much can be gained with an aftermarket cat back system for an
R/T. I do have the Mopar headers/Y pipe already installed on mine. I do
not like the resonance in the cab at certain rpm ranges but I do like a good
rumble without popping outside. Any recommendations please.
Jim in Waco.
99 R/T RC