Re: ? about the DML Newsgroup.(ATTN CHUCK)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 20:02:44 EST

    To be honest, I'm not really sure, but my gut instinct tells me that yes
you can still access the DML newsgroup without being a subscriber. If I
remember correctly, Jon mentioned that this newsgroup is open to "outsiders"
hence the dml username and dml password.
    If you're looking to just cut down on DML emails, you could always
subscribe to the digest version. That way you only get several DML emails a
day (with DML in the subject line for filters) and you know for sure that
you can still access and post to the DML newsgroup.

Any further thoughts, Jon?

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Sport

"Fermin Lizalde Jr." <roachmotel69@home.com> wrote in message news:000001c051bd$63afac60$d68b0018@cv1.sdca.home.com... > If I unsuscribe to the DML will I still be able to download the posts in the > newsgroup? TIA > > Fermin Lizalde Jr. >