RE: Dyno Pull

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 11:35:26 EST

John,

Removing just the air filter wouldn't make too much of a difference (if
any). What i'd be curious about would be installing a 14"x2.5-3" Round Air
Cleaner vs. the Intense Performance Tube.

If you want, I still have my K&N Gen-II sitting in my garage. Stop on by if
you want to borrow it for "further testing".

- Bernd