Re: Dyno Pull

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 12:00:59 EST

John-

Is the F&B "Stage 1" the billet TB, or a ported stocker? If it is the
billet, then Bruce may have developed a workaround for your problem (which
sounds exactly like the problem I had -- lost power, a rich condition, and
getting pissed off at the dyno).

I'm awaiting arrival of the custom "gizmo" as we speak.

Grady Ogburn
'98 Sport CC 4x4
5.2l, 5 Speed
Mesa Headers & Cat