Re: Timing chain swapout

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 12:34:38 EST

I would... and did.. only takes about 5 minutes to pull the radiator out,
and you can get to it so much easier. 32mm socket, and use some
oil/assembly lube along with the crank bolt to reinstall the damper, no need
for special tools. (although a balancer puller is nice to get it off...)
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto