RE: Dyno Pull

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:36:12 EST

I didn't think it would make that much difference, but since I was getting
free pulls, I thought I might as well try. I'd been thinking about getting a
bigger filter. Now I know differently. Seriously, the numbers were exactly
the same with and without the filter.

Thank you, I just might take you up on your offer. I've also wondered how
much restriction there is in trying to feed air through the factory air hat.

John