rims for cheap

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:59:56 EST

I was going to get another set of the 15x8 rims for my truck, so I looked on
Ebay. Found a guy that sells a set of four for 250bux! He usually has 3-4
sets on at a time, so it is easy to get them for 250. I emailed him and
asked if he had any with tires, he said he could sell me a set with
275/60/15's for 500 bux or so. If you want his email addy, please email me
personally at gaskingw@hotmail.com

also, been working on my site, feel free to check it out =]

--
         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin