RE: Re:BEER----------Rant -------long

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 20:59:19 EST

Zzzzzzzzz.....huh...wha??

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Barry Lawton
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 4:10 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re:BEER----------Rant -------long

OK have any of you had Egyptian Beer, or Iranian,
Iraqi, or Viking beer. I mean come on we are talking
something that is palitable.

And as to the German population of Texas, almost all
of Texas is made up of Americans the last I heard (
barring those leaks of latinos across the Rio Grand).

This Country of ours is made up of every nationality
on earth, and each one has had profound influences
throuhout history, we are a cumulative compound of all
this, even if we come from another country, we are
assimilated very fast into United States ( I emphasize
UNITED), or they leave. Only in America could an
election system be so screwed up yet so organized that
a war or rebellion would not have happened under our
current circumstances.

And as to the boring German cars; have you ever driven
a Porshe R2, or aGladdennadden vagon ( sorry could not
spell it) that can drive up a 45 degree ( not 45 %)
grade. Come on guys it happened and it could be a good
thing. We could see great strides in our trucks.

Remember there are no U.S. made vehicles anymore, we
live in a world economy. Live with it!!!!!!!

By the way the Polls can really party, and make great
sausage too.