Re: AutoX WAS You might be a racer if....

From: andy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:07:19 EST

Mike,
        There are AutoX events in CNY, you just have to look hard for them.
Stop by Car Creations on Erie Boulevard in Dewitt/East Eyracuse and talk
to them...I was in there a few months ago and think I saw a flyer for a
combo stereo competition & AutoX. Call Installations, Etc. as well,
they might know of something.