RE: Re: Re: JET chip dyno info

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 11:55:17 EST

$330 is a tad expensive. If they make them, you should be able to pick one
up under $300. Just shop around. Flashing the VIN can cost up to $60. I
wouldn't pay any more than that. If you know the mechanic, it'll cost
around $25. Only takes them 5 minutes if you've already installed the PCM.

The problem with the Mike Leach way is that it changes the only PCM you
have. If you want to go back to stock you have to buy another. There's
another $400.

HP gets expensive after you do all the petty stuff for the big gains. Then
it's time to do the big stuff for the little gains.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile