Re: Flometrics Billet TB

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 14:17:35 EST

As far as MPG and "Butt Dyno" results, it's a very nice piece with results
noticeable right from the initial installation. As for the physical DYNO
testing, due to the rain...it's been delayed a bit. (Won't have a chance to
test it this weekend since i'll be in CA for 4 days.)

I've also been working through some other problems with it (with Bruce) but
that's limited to my specific application. The TB will be installed on my
buddies 5.9L (Supercharged) as soon as he gets the truck back from the body
shop (about 2 weeks) and we'll be running a few tests on that as well.

- Bernd