Break Help thanks

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 21:06:23 EST

well I have to start this off by thanking Rich for all his help and the
space. We got the rotors off just fine and took out the pads went to put the
new pads on and they did not fit they were the same size but the tabs were
off and it just would not fit. I did put the new rotors on I think the old
pads are good for a few more miles till I can get back to Autozone and try to
get the right pads it was the right part number but the wrong pads. The brake
and ABS light came on then went off after a computer reset. I like the new
Powerslot Rotors they stop good and don't lock up a easy.

Chris Lambert