Re: Re: Exhaust Exhaustion...

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 21:51:11 EST

I called Gibson tonight.My Cat-Back i bought from Summit is enroute.I talked
with a salesman about the "Ricer Sound",and he said Yes,it will
do that,but he told me up to 3,000,or so,i'll be ok...Its after 4,000 when
it gets that way.For my usual driving(accellerating up to 2,500)
he told me it will be fine.Even at 2,000 rpm,it will still have a mellow
sound...

Said it definetly makes a difference with the amount of cylinders you
have...

With all the remarks & comments here,really makes one wonder what a person
should do ;)