Re: RE: Need Break Help (in a hurry)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 00:08:36 EST

The bearinsg are PRESSED into the rotors? Wow, that was like 1995 dodge
dakotas. I have done my brakes on my 97 dakota like 4 times (new rotors and
pads almost each time) and it's just an on. off thing.

Remove the caliper, take the pads off, cut the little holding pins the rotor
has on the lug nuts, and off the rotor goes. the bearings are in the hubs
itself. not the rotor. Don't sweat it.
-Dester

<<