info-plugs-Now +4's

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 14:36:33 EST

You don't gap +4's, they come pre gapped. I have tested, Champions,
Autolites, Bosch +4s, AC's, and Autolite AP's, best results were from the
Bosch +4's, my best 1/4 mile runs have all come on +4's. I like the +4's,
they provide a smooth idle, and apparently a good spark !.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5 spd
14.23 @ 94.49

In a message dated Tue, 21 Nov 2000 1:12:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, John