RE: 2000/2001 Cobra is no production

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 15:27:47 EST

It was incorrectly printed. If it was intended for the 2000 Cobra (the R
only), it was a 5.4 motor. If it was for a Mustang 4.6, the GT has the same
motor but uses a 2-valve versus 4-valve head. Bernd, it should be a 1999
Cobra not a 2000.

I asked one of the Marine's here, who is part of the Ford Corral Club, he
said the same thing. There is no regular Cobra for 2000. Just the 300 each
'R' version that cost the consumer 58K. Ford sold everyone of them...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC