RE: RE: What to do after PCM is flashed...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 18:24:48 EST

That means you're not retarded! ;-)

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of tonyc
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 3:13 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: RE: What to do after PCM is flashed...

When I went to the dealer to get my idle problem sorted out, The tech and I
were looking at the software updates available for my 98 5.2 5spd. The
computer in mine has a part # P56046332 with a flash level of AC. For this
particular computer the 4 degree retard flash level is AG. I'm not sure
when it became available. I have also been told that you cannot go back a
flash level.

Tony