Re: Re: Re: RE: DML- A broken Ferd!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 19:05:33 EST

Ha! If they costed 58k like they were suppose to, they might be something
special, but as it stands, the cheapest you'll ge tone for is 70-75k. That's
more than a Viper and when MT did their recent shootout, it outhandled the R
in the slalom and outran it (by as LOT) in the 0-60 and 1/4..... Even the
Ford guys are disappointed in it! Especially compared to Dodge's new ACR
Viper and Chevy's new Z06........

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
No AXC but a Viper that costed a little less will only beat your ass by a
few lengths!