RE: Locking spare tire?

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 19:39:03 EST

I got a locking device from JC Whitney - it seemed well made, but my 255's
were too wide so I had to turn the spare upside down for the lock to fit -
real hassle. Ended up drilling a hole through the shaft that jacks the
spare up and down, and just putting a padlock through it. I think Dodge has
one in the catalog but I don't know anything about it.

..Rob