My computer flash experience

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:20:17 EST

I won`t waste much space this time,but this needs to be said.I was told
that my truck required a computer "flash",but did not know what was
involved.Well,they took the truck back to look at it,while I sat in the
waiting area.Some time had passed,so I decided to go check into the
situation myself.But when I came out to the service area,I found four
techs standing around my truck with no clothes on.Astonished,I asked
what the heck they were doing,and why was it taking so long,to which
they replied,"The book says your truck needs five entirely different
flashes,and Frank ain`t made it back from lunch yet."