Unfair Spank!!!!! 4x4 Dak vs T-Bird V-8

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:13:18 EST

I actually had a good spank!!!!!! I don't usually do this but I just
installed my PCM and my K&N Gen II.
I dunno what year T-Bird it was maybe late 80s or 90s...it's a Ford. The
car was in pretty good shape.....dual exhaust and a lil V-8 emblem on the
fender. I pull up next to him and this cute lil blonde at a light, he looks
over and revs it....I'm like WTF...your kidding me! My big old slug 4x4
against your lil T-Bird? the cross lights changed from yellow to red. We
both got a pretty good launch, but I spun a little too much for my taste.
We raced through one intersection to the next and his front end never did
pass my door. At the next stop light, I raved up my Dak, lurched foreword
and he never did look over. Was going to invite his lil blonde girlfriend
for a ride in a real vehicle but figured he was embarrassed enough. I
thought it was a pretty good ride for a redneck truck like I have. That K&N
and the PCM really are a great combo. Seems like I have about 10-15 more
hp.(butt-dyno) And the sound the K&N makes at even 1/2 WOT is cool.......