Dakota comes home

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:33:41 EST

Hey everyone, Just thought you might be interested in an update. I went and
picked my Dakota up today from the trans shop. They replaced the Govenor
pressure sensor/solenoid, torque convertor (with a higher stall one), front
band, and all clutches and seals. It seems to work well, I didn't have time
to order and ship a shift kit here to have them install, so I'll have them
install that when they do the first transmission service. My only complaint
is the Convertor, it stalls the exact same as my original, about 2200-2300
RPM. Atleast it cost the same as a factory replacement. Total bill? Just
under $1600, $1587.54

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, SLT CC SB, 318, 3" 2 Chamber Flowmaster cat back
exhaust, 9" open element Mr. Gasket Air cleaner, 52mm Ported TB, 3923
Autolites, A-518 / 46RE, 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8 1/4, 31x10.50 BFG Mud
Terrains, Alpine CD player, Infinity Kappa Speakers.
Coming soon: E-Body 8 3/4" Rear axle, 3.55 gears, Detroit locker, 10" Brakes,
and Moser Engineering custom alloy axles!