Re: Cancel The 3" Cat-Back....

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 22:50:51 EST

I just called Summit.Told them i cant use the 3" Swept-Side Cat system
that i ordered.They told me just tell the driver that i Dont want it,and
they will credit my Credit Card,minus the shipping..

Thanks to all of you who told me a 3" system would be too big for my 3.9
V6.I think i'm going to settle for the stock muffler & exhaust i have on my
Dak now,and be content with my K&N "Home-Brew" Cold air Intake.

I'll just find something else i can use for my Dak ;)

David Digney
00'QC SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55