Re: RE: Re: Magnum V6 & Gibson 3" Cat-Back...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 02:19:02 EST

>>are u saying i cant use this exhaust on my truck?
if so,thats great..i bought the thing..now what do i do with it?<<

You can keep it, it won't necessarily "hurt" anything. You'll still see a
performance increase, but it'll be more on the top of the rev range than the
bottom. Summit is really good about taking things back, no questions asked.
I suggest callin' them and finding out about a 2.5" system for your
application. If they don't have one, your only other option is a custom
built exhaust system (which isn't a bad way to go). You're not hurting
anything with the 3", and if you don't like it you could always sell it
later and get something else =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"