Re: check guages light?

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 05:27:50 EST

     Don't take my word for it but mabey a loose
connection i had the gauges in my old 94 would just
die .. like you were driving down the road and look
down and everything was flatlined . Smack the dash and
they would all come back
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html
--- "Jarod \"Jester\" Johnson" <jester1@linkline.com>