RE: RE: RE: Re: Cancel The 3" Cat-Back....

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 13:28:44 EST

I would opt to buy the muffler and go to the local exhaust shop or if you
live in LA basin to the place which Ron mentioned.

Have them duplicated the same bends, diameter, and make it a mandrel
Aluminum piping. It should not cost more than 230.00 w/ the muffler.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC