Re: Re: Project 1HIDAK (Bob N)

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 15:37:40 EST

I'm very pleased with the way it's coming out. Still have a few details to
work out but should have everything completed by Feb. The pictures don't
really give you an accurate sense of how big it came out so I took a couple
of photos of it next to my Ram. I haven't downloaded them from the camera
yet but will have those up shortly.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM