Re:Steel lowering blocks, who makes them?

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 08:24:35 EST

Mark,
I'm using Ground Force 2" blocks on my 99 CC, have had them on for almost 2
years now, with zero problems. They are steel, got 'em from Summit for about
$30, why would you pay $100 for blocks from a "proud" DJM??? Besides, I've
seen DJM control arms that looked liked pretzels after one good pothole!
Get the Ground Force blocks and don't look back, you won't be sorry. BTW, I
didn't even have to swap out my shocks by going only 2" down, just shaved the
axle bumpstops slightly, and it rides better than stock height. Up front I
used 1" Western Chassis coils for a V8 RC, which dropped my CC 1.5", and the
rake looks R/Tish with full suspension comfort. Same as rear, just shaved the
lower A arm stops & kept the OE shocks. Whole lowering job cost $225
including labor!

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile