St Louis over

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 11:22:26 EST

Well thank you to Mike M. and Alex H. for showing up last saturday. We
missed a couple of other Daks, hopefully when we have the next one we will
have more Daks there. Maybe we will meet at the Arch, it is definately
easier to find.

Speaking of the Arch, the group of us visited the top of the 630 foot
monster and captured some ariel shots of our three Daks. Alex shot them and
some other photo's with his Digital camera. Now if we can just get him to
post them.

thanks again all for showing up I would like to have another one real soon,
Say in January after the Holidays?

Derek Tracey