RE: Roll Bars for 4X4s

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 23:29:45 EST

Steven,
  I don't have the book with me now. I'll try to get you the price soon.
You might check their website out to find it if you don't want to wait
another day. Sorry I can't help anymore than that at the moment. If I was
going by memory though...I would have to guess at around 350 or so.....of
course, that may be WAY off.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/