Got my co-pilot.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 21:03:36 EST

Thank you guys! 30 seconds each time? That`s more like it.I have redone
the thing twice today,so I have # 3 from yesterday still.I`m gonna leave
it alone now.I was driving up a hill today,and it was running really
bad.I had the gas pedal down almost to the point of downshift
territory,steady,and it downshifted/upshifted/downshifted within about
one second.I was in overdrive at the time.At that point,I reached up and
hit the button,because I REALLY wanted that recorded.I just know that my
truck is going to introduce a virus into their diagnostic equipment when
they download this thing.Their monitor will display "this terminal
unable to process {code 0987-truck running like utter dogsh*t},and their
equipment will smolder and burn.hehe Steve P.