Slipping tranny

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 23:09:42 EST

Just the other day I had a transmission service done my 99 Dak, it has the
3.9V-6 and 4spd automatic tranny, since the service, it seems to slip a bit
especially in the morning when I first take off, the truck has 37,600 miles
on it and I was dumb enough not to get an extended warranty for it, would
any of you think the slipping is from not enough tranny fliud!? Thanks in
advance for the help and I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving!! =)

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com