RE: 4.7 Engines... Built right

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 13:37:39 EST

Well, that's a little relief.I was worried that they might already be having
problems with them.As far as the other stuff,I expect to put at least one
transmission in mine before warranty's out(the way it feels right now,it may
be before 10K mi!),and the rear end-hadn't had any trouble.Already bought
new shocks to go with the new springs.Thanks, though.
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!