Re: Airbags and Mounts (suspension) for a 1993 2wd Dakota

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 16:39:24 EST

>>Actually I want
that ground scrappin stance, and have teh ablility to DRIVE! I plan on
making ym truck ultra low with 18s, But I gotta start somewhere. An 18s
would look damned goofy ona factory ehight truck!<<

now, there's more to baggin' it than just bolting on bags and driving it.
You need a compressor, a tank, and you can't bag stock suspension. Most
people who bag start with a lowered truck, then add the bags so they can lay
it as low as possible. You should install a lowered spindle, then do the
bags. The bags will install in the spring pocket, so you'll have to relocate
the shocks. It's a pretty big job! If you don't start with a lowered
suspension, then the truck will only go down 2 or 3" when aired down.

but to answer your question, AIM and Chassis Tech SUCK!!!!.. don't really
know who else to send you to... haven't gone that far into my research =)
You could try subscribing to the minitrucks list and asking them, or posting
on sportruck.com

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"