Not just spanked - whooped...

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 17:51:29 EST

Welllll.... its obvious that its time to invest heavily in performance
upgrades on my silver 89. I not only got spanked today, I got ass
whooped. Two outta three times. This pretty boy in his suit and tie
with a chick in the passenger seat - in his fancy pants LexSuck LS 400.
I out gunned him coming down a stright away lane of traffic. He proceded
to show me the power under his hood at the next two red lights. My poor
Dakota was pathetically out gunned. I floored her - had over drive off
(its always off, because the OD is messed up to begin with) andeven gave
myself some starting distance off the lights... he pulled away with
ease. (grumble, swear, mumble, curse, hiss, spit) This summer the
Lexus pretty boys are going to rue the day he did that heh. Going to
throw on everything under the hood I can think of. Maby even a super
charged V8!!

(yeah right Tom - dream on looser)

--
Tom