Re: My baby Dakota takes a back seat to my new baby

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 17:58:34 EST

What were you think.... I mean congradulations! LOL (doh - somone should have
saved you before you became a family man! - now you will be saying how much fun
it is to have a kid and a woman and you will be trying to convince hardnose
single guys like me to go do the same... because its so "wonderful!"

Just kiddin man! Congradulations to you and your family!! Some pretty face is
going to catch my eye too and then next thing you know I'll be getting
congradulations (grumble) I'm having too much fun single! :-P

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine