Re: Re: Whats the proper tire inflation for 31x10.5 15's ?

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 21:26:54 EST

What I usually do is in an open parking lot, rub some white shoe polish
across the tire tread of one of the front and one of the rear tires. Then
roll straight forward 15-20 feet. If the shoe polish on the center of the
tread wears and there is some left on the edges, the tire is over inflated.
You want it to wear evenly across the tread. I run about 25 in the front
and 20 in the rear.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM