Hi all you Dakota People

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 21:37:15 EST

Hey Guys!
Just joined the other day and this is my first
message.Just a little background...have my 1990 Dakota
about one month..got my first ever loan from the bank.
The Dak is 4wd with the 3.9. It is a long bed
automatic. Anyway, I am happy to be here and now I can
get a lot of enjoyment out of it and the Dak. So here
is my first question.....I have been searching for
some parts for it, since it is used..So, I need a new
set of tail lights,a hood emblem and a "seat belt key
in buzzer w/ time delay" relay. I have searched
website after website, and a few local junk yards,
with not much luck..does anyone have any leds on this
stuff(besides the dealer)?? Anyone please email w/ any
info. Weatherman80@yahoo.com. Thanks..

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
Nat'l Weather Service Spotter
WSAZ-TV 3,WVAH-TV 11,WCHS-TV 8,& WDBJ-TV 7
Weather Watcher