Re: November Calendar Dakota

From: DML Newsgroup (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 16:32:29 EST

Already have one sitting up in my buddy's barn. Bought it a couple of years
ago, sealed it up and set it aside for future use. Still haven't figured
out what I want to do for a tranny. I like having an Auto myself and don't
really want to swap in a 5 speed. The original A-500 would never hold up to
380hp. Eventually, when I swap that motor in, I want to eliminate all of
the Computer BullS**T. When the time comes, I'll have to sit down and
figure out what my tranny options are. My V6 still has plenty of balls and
runs great even with 190,000+ on the odometer. I rebuilt the top end a few
years ago, new heads, cam, intake, etc.. but have never taken to the lower
end which causes it to push a little oil. Unless it self destructs, I'm
going to leave it there for a few more years.

--
Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda