Re: Calender?

From: Jon Steiger (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 21:51:26 EST

william@hiatt.net ("William H. Hiatt III") wrote in
<5.0.0.25.0.20001123131252.029d8568@mail.hiatt.net>:

>When are these going to be published and able to ship? I'd like to give a
>few for X-MAS presents.

   I'm just waiting for a proof right now, then I'll be able to figure out
where to get 'em printed, etc. As far as the price goes, I'm not sure yet, but
probably a bit cheaper than last year. I'm guesstimating *about* $15 each,
plus shipping. That's just a rough guess though; I'll get some solid numbers
out to y'all as soon as I know exactly what my costs are going to be.

  As far as when, my answer is "ASAP!" :-) Truth be told, I wanted to have
them available by now, but there were some delays. I will definitely be trying
very hard to have them shipping for "before xmas delivery". There's not a
whole lot I can do now though; its up to the speed of the print shop and the
courier. I should know my costs as they are being printed out though, so I
will be able to accept pre-orders, then ship 'em out as soon as I get the
calendars.

  I'll definintely post the info to the list when I am able to accept orders.

>william
>
>P.S. Who's in what months?

   You have to buy a calendar to find out! ;-) Actually, I'll have a scanned
in "sample" up on the web site when I get 'em. (You got December.)