Tail lights and a sudden problem

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 00:05:18 EST

Hey guys,
Went out to start the Dak this morning and it stalled.
Tried it again, and it stalled again. I kept
restarting and noticed that the battery gauge was
jumping from high to low...going to work on the
problem today..anyone w/ any guesses on what it could
be?
miggitymike...How much for the tail lights?
Chuck...Thanks for the website..will have to look at
it some more later.
A lot of people have been asking about my weather
signature..so this is basically what thats all
about...The National Weather Service SKYWARN Spotter
Program is a volunteer program in which you report
severe weather to the Weather Service. They can also
call you to find the conditions. You dont get paid,
but it looks good on your resume.. and you get free
raingauges and stuff. For more info... go to
SKYWARN.COM. Chasing the storms is not neccesary, but
you can do it. I am also a weather watcher for 4 tv
stations.Anymore questions? Please email me at
Weatherman80@citlink.net or @yahoo.com. All for now.

Rog

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
Nat'l Weather Service Spotter
WSAZ-TV 3,WVAH-TV 11,WCHS-TV 8,& WDBJ-TV 7
Weather Watcher