Re: Air induction system...Which one?

From: Lou Alimonda (lou.alimonda@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 02:24:12 EST

Thanks William,
I haven't got around to upgrading the exhaust yet. I am over in England and
I think I'll wait until I make I back to the States in "02 or '03 to get it
installed. Also, gives me some time to work the issue with the misses.
Thanks again
Lou

I had the intense performance one, and then somebody stole it. I had the
Stage II.. I put the big Quick D one on my truck, and holy @#(&! It is far
superior than Intense Performance's version. It's nice and loud, and I can
tell it's much more powerful.. My recommendation, get the Quick D version.
(http://www.quickd.com) Tony is extremely busy working lately, but, it's
worth the wait.

I do, however, have a dual exhaust system in my truck, so the air can get
out much better. This makes a performance difference as well, keep in mind.

william

Lou & Nikki