Re: Walker, Texas Ranger Ram question

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 12:47:27 EST

In a message dated 11/26/2000 12:29:03 PM EST, mopar98@webtv.net writes:

<< Hey!!
      Who watches "Walker,Texas Ranger" on CBS on Saturday night??? me
 to.....anyway, has anyone noticed something unusual about Walkers Ram??
       In the earlier episodes his truck is(or was)a 96-97 club cab, then
 in the past year they must have given him a 98+ QuadCab(you can see the
 rear doors on a side view) and put the chrome mirrors on it and painted
 it Light Driftwood,the Seats are ones from the QuadCad(as seen from the
 windsheild view)with the seatbelts mounted on the seats
 does anyone have any info to what happened to his truck......
 food for thought!!!!!! >>

According to my Mom he has wreaked it numerous times.