RE: Overdrive off?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 23:28:48 EST

There's a kit somewhere on the net that will reverse the button, so that:

when you start the truck, OD will be off, until you engage it with the
button.
Seems ford & chevy owners have the same requests, so they make them for most
all trucks. I've got an RT, so I don't mind driving around with OD
enabled,
but on my 4x4 5.2L I'd prefer to have it reversed.

I'll find the site and post it.

Sam