RE: Headers for a '94 Dakota?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 07:34:42 EST

I've heard the Summit headers do not fit well. My recommendation is spend
the money and buy a quality set of headers if you want to be happy with
them.

I've heard the Thorley and Gibson headers are well liked. The JBA's on my
'96 are great. You couldn't ask for a better fit. Good-luck.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. Ceramic coating is not cheap, but if you really want your headers to
look good and last longer, this is the way to go.