Re: Remout mounting the oil filter?

From: Phil Batson (vrman@ogzr.net)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 15:22:18 EST

I recently bought the BMK13 oil filter system from AmsOil. I looked at the
area you are talking about, but I couldn't fit it in there. At least not
without adding some kind of mounting bracket, and then it wouldn't have fit
because of the size of the filters. The only place I could find to mount it,
was on the frame, right by the oil filter. Only problem is that I will need
to re-route the steering fluid lines so that they aren't bumping up against
it. Even doing that, it will be a very tight fit. So, I put it off until
Spring/Summer when I can get under there and not have my kohonas freeze off!
8^)