RE: FSM Costs

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:00:15 EST

  Ron, I'm with you on the parts CD. If I knew anyone behind the counter
I'd copy one but don't have those connections, just yet. When GM donated my
school a Suburban for a research experiment, they gave us the parts and
diagnostics CDs for all 83 and up GM vehicles. 14 CDs in all. I wish I
could find one from Dodge, though.
  BTW Ron, did you get the diagnostic manuals? Are they of much use for the
shadetree mechanic?

Crit