RE: RE: FSM costs

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:04:16 EST

At 01:24 PM 11/27/00 -0800, you wrote:
>The Canadian number is: 1-800-465-2001
>Canadian address is:
>DaimlerChrysler Canada Customer Service
>P.O. Box 1621
>Windsor, Ontario
>N9A 4H6
>These aren't specifically for tech manuals but customer service in general.
>They don't seem to have a tech manual number in Canada. Ron

Thanks to Ron and everyone that responded to my query. The reason that
I asked was that we (up in Canada) do not get U.S. publications
because of Federal laws on print material being imported into the country
i.e., they have a 'sister' company opened up here. I no longer receive
any catalogs (Summit, JC Whitney, Crutchfield, etc.). I have to buy Summit's
off the newstand but do not know if it's their full catalog or not.

I cannot even get some of the MP parts from the dealer's parts dept.
as they cannot import them in.

The diagnostic manuals are not even listed up here and I would not know
of their existence except for this list. Thanks again.

Bob